Lazy Days cushion cover - pattern now available


As usual, the pattern is available on Ravelry and  LoveKnitting.

I felt like I needed a break from all the sweater patterns I've been working on recently, and have a stash of super chunky yarn just begging for a nice, simple project. The Lazy Days cushion cover is the result. It has a loose cable for a laidback design and an easy knit, and features three big toggles on the back so the cover can be easily removed for washing.

I used 300g of King Cole Big Value Super Chunky yarn and 10mm needles. (And here's a secret - I don't have a large cable needle so I improvised with a smooth pencil!) To stitch the sides you'll need a thinner yarn in a similar colour or a very large sewing needle. Again, I've found a way to improvise this by using one of those big plastic needles you get in kids' craft kits - works a treat!

The cover will be wide enough to fit a cushion pad up to 45cm/18".





No comments:

Post a Comment